Ironically Lives On Citation Drive.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Delray Beach woman received five citations, including one for DUI, when she was stopped by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Friday morning. It’s the DUI charge that landed her in jail.
Michelle Butler, 58, was stopped in the area of Military Trail and Via Delray. Over the course of the next several minutes, PBSO Deputies determined she was driving under the influence, but Butler refused to submit to a breath alcohol test. That accounted for citations one and two.
The third citation was issued for allegedly ignoring a traffic control device. The fourth citation was for refusing to accept a citation. The fifth citation was issued for lack of proof of insurance and not displaying or carrying registration.
Butler, who ironically lives in the 4800 block of South Citation Drive, was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:24 a.m. on Friday. She was released several hours later on her own recognizance. She’ll be arraigned on March 9th.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000