David Beall Jailed Early Thursday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Boca Raton is facing multiple, serious charges following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office overnight.
David Beall, 57, of the 21400 block of Bridge View Drive in West Boca Raton was arrested late Thursday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County jail early Friday morning. While the arrest report continues to be processed as of 5 a.m. Friday, BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Beal is charged with the following offenses:
“Weapon offense — improper exhibit firearm or dangerous weapon,” “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill,” “weapon offense, use or display a firearm during a felony,” “battery on a person 65 years of age or older,” “possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted United States Felon.”
Beall has significant court activity on file in Palm Beach County, but we have been unable to independently confirm Beall’s previous felony conviction indicated by one of the charges filed. He is being held without bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY