BY: TRAFFIC CENTER | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The road closures continue on I-95, with a full closure set again for Monday night into Tuesday morning. The closure this time will affect the Southbound lanes.
The roadblock and detours will affect southbound lanes and start in the area of Linton Boulevard. The Florida Department of Transportation continues to install overhead signs and widen the road in the area as part of a massive I-95 expansion project.
FDOT issued the following advisory with detour information for motorists: “All I-95 southbound lanes at Linton Boulevard will be closed to traffic overnight, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday, Feb. 27 for overhead sign structure installation. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 10 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 11 p.m., reopening by 5 a.m.”
“Traffic will be detoured via the I-95 southbound exit ramp to Linton Boulevard, Congress Avenue and Peninsula Corp. Drive to the I-95 southbound entrance ramp. FHP will be onsite to assist motorists. Tuesday, Feb. 28 through will be used as a contingency night if needed.” The detour map appears above.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boomer’s Boca Raton Sued After Go-Kart Crash
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast