Broward Sheriff’s Office Seeks Tips From Witnesses…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Two people are dead and two injured following a shooting in Pompano Beach, just south of the Palm Beach County/Broward County line.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office is seeking information from anyone who may know what led to the deadly incident. The agency released this statement late Monday afternoon:
“Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit detectives are investigating the circumstances surrounding a shooting that left two people dead and two people injured in Pompano Beach Sunday night.
According to investigators, at approximately 9:01 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, BSO deputies responded to a shooting call at a convenience store located at 401 N.W. 27th Avenue in Pompano Beach. When deputies arrived, they located four people suffering from gunshot wounds. Pompano Beach Fire Rescue also responded and transported the victims to Broward Health North. An adult male victim and the adult female victim were pronounced deceased at the hospital. The remaining two victims sustained injuries that are not life threatening.
BSO’s Homicide Unit is asking anyone with information regarding the shooting to contact Homicide Detective Gino Parram, at 954-321-4211 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch App. If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477), online at browardcrimestoppers.org, or dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast
- WHERE IS HALEY? Broward Detectives Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl