UPDATE: TRACTOR TRAILER HITS MAN, NOT SHOOTING.
Listen To Live Updates Through WIOD Streaming, Above.
BY: TRAFFIC CENTER | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 7:31 a.m. — All lanes are now open on I-95 southbound near 79th Street. It is NOT a shooting. A man was apparently hit by a tractor-trailer. Expect delays throughout the morning.
UPDATE AT 7:01 a.m: Two right lanes are open at I-95 in the area of 79th, huge backups remain.
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A possible road rage shooting has led to a complete closure of I-95 southbound in the area of 79th Street in Miami. The incident is causing huge traffic delays. All traffic is being routed OFF of I-95 north of the scene.
Anyone heading south to Miami, Miami International Airport, or other points south of the Golden Glades is being encouraged to find another route.
Listen to traffic updates live every ten minutes on NewsRadio 610 WIOD — listen to the live stream above.
We encourage you to also follow FL511.com for direct updates from the Florida Dept. of Transportation.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY