Mark Rudow Was Killed Friday Morning.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The fatal accident early this morning in East Boca Raton apparently took the life of an area man. The victim is identified as Mark Rudow, 66, of Boca Raton. Boca PD provided the following statement late Friday afternoon:
“On Friday, March 03, 2023, at 08:10 A.M., officers of the Boca Raton Police Services Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit investigated a fatal crash which occurred in the intersection of N Federal Hwy and E Palmetto Park Rd.
The driver of a 2015 Dodge pick-up truck was traveling northbound on N Federal Hwy. Upon making a right-hand turn to travel east on E Palmetto Park Rd, the pickup struck a bicyclist who was traveling north on N Federal Hwy in the bicycle lane. The bicyclist was transported to Delray Medical Center in critical condition where he was later pronounced deceased.
Anyone with information regarding this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Javier Casas at (561) 544-8579.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY