Arrests Continue In Delray Beach Senior Living Community.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Does the senior living community of Kings Point in Delray Beach need its own PBSO outpost? 2023 is just over two months old and already, five people who list Kings Point as a home address have been arrested.
The latest: Lauren Keogh. She’s significantly younger than the stereotypical Kings Point resident, yet lists Normandy E as her home address.
Keogh, 35, was arrested on Tuesday evening. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 10 p.m. She is charged with Battery.
Keogh joins other Kings Point residents who have recently spent time behind bars, including: alleged sex offenders, alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, and others. The first Kings Point arrest of 2023 was a man accused of selling cocaine. The second arrest in 2023 was a battery charge. The third, a violation of a conditional release for what appeared to be a drug issue, and the fourth was a woman charged with resisting an officer.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY