BY: TRAFFIC CENTER | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — I-95 is set to close again in Boca Raton as construction continues on express lanes, road enhancement, and sign installation.
The closure, just announced by the Florida Department of Transportation, is set for Tuesday night and Wednesday night. A rain delay could extend the closure throughout the entire week. BocaNewsNow.com will update the expected detours closer to Tuesday night.
FDOT issued this advisory: “All I-95 northbound lanes at SR-808/Glades Road will be closed to traffic overnight, Tuesday, March 14 through Thursday, March 16 for overhead sign structure installation. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., the second lane will close at 10 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 11 p.m., reopening by 5 a.m. each morning.”
Traffic will be detoured via the northbound exit ramp to SR-808/Glades Road, US-1/Federal Highway and SR-794/Yamato Road. FHP will be onsite to assist motorists.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast
- WHERE IS HALEY? Broward Detectives Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl