Palm Beach International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Miami International Airport Now With Connections To Train.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Brightline continues to expand and enhance it services, eliminating one pain point for passengers hoping to ride to area airports. The high-speed rail service is launching shuttle transfers between area train stations and South Florida’s major airports.
Brightline shared the details with BocaNewsNow.com: “The new shuttle service operates on a fixed route schedule with designated locations, is trackable and does not require advance reservations,” said a Brightline official. “One-way rides are a flat rate of $10 per person and can be paid for upon boarding shuttles. Live Airport Connector shuttle status can be tracked by clicking here.
This is the official service announcement:
New Brightline Airport Connector and Beach Express Shuttles Pickup and Drop Off Locations are the following:
MIA Airport Connector Stops:
Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Terminal D (Door 1-7), Hotel Shuttle Area
- Terminal D Int’l Arrivals and Terminal E (Door 7-10), Hotel Shuttle Area under Blue Awning
- Terminals G and F (Door 15) Hotel Shuttle Area under Yellow Awning
- Terminals H and J (Door 21) Hotel Shuttle Area
FLL Airport Connector stops:
Monday – Friday 5 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday/Sunday 7 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Terminal 1: Ground Transportation Zone B
- Terminal 2 and 3: Ground Transportation Zone F
- Terminal 4: Grand Transportation Zone B
Miami Beach Express Shuttle stops:
Daily 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. only
- Fifth Street and Washington Ave.
- 11th Street and Washington Ave.
- Lincoln Road and Washington Ave.
Shuttles will depart Brightline stations to the airports and Miami Beach 10 minutes after each train arrives. The Brightline Aventura Mall shuttle remains complimentary operating every 30 minutes with dropoff at the Aventura Mall Bus Stop. For complete shuttle schedules and routes, click here.
Brightline+ neighborhood electric vehicles will continue to offer complimentary walkup rides. Brightline+ fixed-route shuttles connect guests to Miami International Airport, destinations in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport. Brightline+ continues to provide event shuttles to top attractions in close proximity to its stations.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector