Body Found In North Broward County… Who Is Missing From Mercedes SUV?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Who was in the burning Mercedes found Tuesday morning in North Broward County? And why was the vehicle on fire? The Broward Sheriff’s Office is asking for tips — about any part of the crime — from anyone who thinks they may know something. BSO issued this advisory to BocaNewsNow.com Wednesday afternoon:
“A body was discovered in a burned out vehicle behind an apartment complex in Pompano Beach. Now, detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit are investigating.
Just before 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 28, Broward County Regional Communications received a call regarding a vehicle fire in the 3100 block of Northwest Second Terrace in Pompano Beach. BSO deputies and Pompano Beach Fire Rescue responded and located a 2022 Mercedes Benz SUV fully engulfed in flames. Once Pompano Beach Fire Rescue extinguished the flames, human remains were observed on the rear passenger seat of the vehicle.
BSO’s Homicide and Crime Scene units were notified to investigate. Investigators with the State Fire Marshal’s Office were also contacted.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office was also notified and responded. The victim was transported to the M.E.’s office for proper identification and post mortem examination to determine the cause and manner of death.
BSO’s Homicide Unit is asking anyone with information regarding this case to contact Homicide Detective Louis Bonhomme at 954-321-4377 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch App. If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477), online at browardcrimestoppers.org, or dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY