Kings Point Still Tops On The Senior Living Community Arrest Leader Board.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A resident of Century Village in Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday morning. Kimberly Lee, 55, is charged with battery.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed as of 5 a.m. on Monday, jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicate that Lee was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office late Sunday afternoon. She was booked into jail just before 6:30 Sunday evening.
Lee, it appears, is the first 2023 arrest of a resident in the senior living community of Century Village Boca Raton. By comparison, Kings Point in Delray Beach, the other mega-senior living community in South Palm Beach County, has already sent at least eight residents to the Palm Beach County Jail in 2023, following at least 23 arrests in 2022.
Recent Kings Point Delray Beach arrests include alleged sex offenders, alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, a woman who resisted arrest, residents accused of battery, and more.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY