No Bond As Of Sunday Morning For Second Arrest.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman arrested twice in just days is starting her Sunday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Prema Turnbull-Creamer of NW 13th Drive in Boca Raton was first arrested on April 13th and charged with “cruelty to child — abuse without bodily harm.” She was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department, booked into jail, and then released on $1500 bond — according to records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
On Saturday, Turnbull-Creamer was arrested again. This time for DUI. The arrest occurred in the early morning hours of Saturday. The Boca Raton police report was still being processed early Sunday morning. It was not immediately clear where she was arrested, or what led police to believe that she was operating a vehicle under the influence of a substance.
Turnbull-Creamer was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09 a.m. on Saturday and remained locked up Sunday morning — more than 24-hours later.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY