BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is dead after a crash with a Delray Beach woman in Deerfield Beach.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that just before 6 p.m. on April 19, Broward Regional Communications received a call regarding a crash involving a vehicle and a motorcycle at the intersection of Northwest 41st Way and West Hillsboro Boulevard. BSO deputies and Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded. Paramedics transported the motorcycle driver — Mitchell Kronish, 36, of Boca Raton — to Broward Health North where he was pronounced deceased.
The preliminary investigation reveals that a 2023 Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle was traveling westbound on West Hillsboro Boulevard approaching Northwest 41st Way. At the same time, a 2013 Hyundai Veloster driven by Julia Perrotti of Delray Beach was traveling eastbound on West Hillsboro Boulevard and entered the dedicated left turn lane to continue onto to Northwest 41st Way.
Both vehicles entered the intersection at the same time which is when the collision occurred. The impact caused the motorcycle driver to be ejected. No charges have been filed.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY