BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Someone hoping to park their car at Abe and Louie’s on Glades Road in Boca Raton was frustrated — and rightfully so — when the driver of this Lexus SUV took two spots and left none for anyone else.
The hopeful customer says the driver should be front and center in our Boca Rudeton™ spotlight. We agree. If you can’t park in one spot, perhaps it’s better to stay home, or use Uber, or ride a bike. There seems to be no reason that the Lexus SUV with Florida tag WL127 needs a spot and a half.
So… person who took two spots and Abe and Louie’s in Boca Raton on Sunday, we shine our Boca Rudeton™ spotlight on you! Congrats. You can now live life knowing that your peers believe you are second to none when it comes to taking two spaces when you really need just one.
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude her! Send your submissions to us using the form below. Boca Rudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY