BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Joining a homeowner’s association, property owner’s association, or country club isn’t optional if you buy property in many Florida communities. That’s the case in Boca West Country Club — and now Boca West is suing a new property owner who has allegedly refused to pay.
According to a lawsuit reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, an LLC registered in Las Vegas purchased a unit in Boca West back in January for just $58,000. With the low price, however, apparently came several years of unpaid dues and fees. Boca West wants the new owner — listed as “The Spring Estates LLC” to pay up. The total: $197,526.67. The human receiving service documents for the LLC: “Daphanique Springs” in Las Vegas.
“By obtaining title to real property in the Boca West community Defendant created a contractual relationship with the Boca West Master Association by agreeing to and accepting the covenants of the Boca West Master Association’s publicly recorded Declaration (“Declaration”),” wrote attorneys for Boca West. “Pursuant to the Declaration, Defendant was obligated to become a member of Plaintiff as Defendant obtained title to real property within the Boca West community.”
Read the complete lawsuit here. We note that the filing includes everything you would ever want o know about the rules and regulations in Boca West Country Club. Boca West is represented by attorney Larry Corman of Greenspoon Marder in Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast
- WHERE IS HALEY? Broward Detectives Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl