WATCH THE VIDEO RELEASED BY BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
BY: 24/7 CRIME DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man with a gun threatened another individual at a bank in Broward County, and now Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office are asking anyone with information about the man with the gun to come forward.
The gun wielding incident occurred just before 4 p.m. on Monday, March 6, at a drive-thru ATM near the 9400 block of Griffin Road in Cooper City. The victim told detectives he was attempting to make a deposit when an unknown male driving a black Cadillac sedan pulled up behind him and proceeded to beep his horn. According to the victim, he got out of his van to retrieve a deposit slip from the back of the vehicle. The two men then exchanged words, and the sedan driver exited his car and pulled out a gun.
Surveillance video of the incident shows a bald subject with tattoos wearing a white t-shirt armed with what appears to be a semi-automatic firearm with an extended magazine. The gunman is believed to be in his 40s or 50s and can be heard yelling at the victim before fleeing the scene.
Investigators are asking anyone with information on the subject’s identity to contact BSO Violent Crimes Detective Jennifer Petrofsky at 954-321-4238 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch app. If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477), online at browardcrimestoppers.org, or dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast
- WHERE IS HALEY? Broward Detectives Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl