Now 33 Arrests Of Kings Point Residents Since Start Of 2022.
BY: 24/7 CRIME DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — For the tenth time this year and for the 33rd time since the start of 2022, a Kings Point Delray Beach resident has been apprehended by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail.
The latest arrest is Leonard Belowsky of the Brittany section. Mr. Belowsky, 77, was taken into custody Friday morning. He was booked into jail around 11 a.m.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Belowsky was arrested on one count of “battery on a person 65 years of age or older.” It was not immediately clear if he is related to the victim, or the type of battery that occurred. It was also unclear how police were summoned to the scene. The nature of Mr. Belowsky’s head injury, noted in his booking photo, was also unknown.
BocaNewsNow.com crunched the numbers and believes that Kings Point Delray Beach sends more people to jail than any other senior living community in South Palm Beach County.
Belowsky is the 33rd arrest of a Kings Point Delray Beach resident since the start of 2022. BocaNewsNow.com believes that more Kings Point residents are jailed than residents from any other senior living community in South Palm Beach County. Recent Kings Point arrests include alleged drunk drivers, alleged drug users, alleged sex offenders, alleged batterers, a man who allegedly shot at someone for walking their dog on a golf course, a woman who resisted arrest, and more. Bond for Mr. Belowsky had not been set as of late Friday night.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection
- NOW! Send One Of Palm Beach County’s Best Kindergarten Teachers On A Cruise
- Century Village Boca Raton Forecloses Over $3K, One Third Owed To Attorney
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton
- MAJOR FLIGHT DELAYS: Flights From Florida To New York, Mid-Atlantic Delayed Due To Smoke