We Want Your Thoughts. Share Them. DeSantis, Ladapo Against COVID Booster For Anyone Under 65.
BY: COVID DESK| BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who first promoted the COVID-19 Vaccine before standing against, masks, and other preventative measures, said Wednesday that Florida residents should not get the booster shot which will be widely available within the next few days. He was flanked during a news conference with Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, also against the updated vaccine.
According to Ladapo, the booster has not been tested on enough people to warrant FDA approval. The FDA and CDC both signed off on the booster for all people aged six months and over. Ladapo says no one under age 65 should get the booster, accept in rare, special circumstances.
The COVID positivity rate is soaring again in South Florida, with Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties reporting rates between 20 and 25 percent. Hospitalizations are also in the rise, although deaths have not dramatically increased. However, more than 20,000 people have now died from COVID in Florida since the pandemic began.
What do you think about Gov. DeSantis and Surgeon General Ladapo speaking out again the new COVID-19 booster? Share your thoughts, bellow.
128 responses to “Florida Governor DeSantis Urges Against COVID Booster, What Do You Think?”
No other state in the US is doing more to give people a choice and preventing a power grab from happening. If you aren’t happy with the leadership there are numerous oppressive states at your disposal where you can feel ‘safe’.
I think he probably got his booster ! Not sure why he wants to kill his voters
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy, Getting Busier, Two Systems East Of Florida
- CHOPS Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector, Vents Soiled
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Child Abuse After Fight With Sibling
- Palm Beach Schools: If Students Lie About Address To Play Sports, They’ll Be Banned
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police