BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Elvis Pez Dispenser — we’re not kidding — valued at $35 was snatched from a store at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is the subject of a police report.
According to the report, a white male wearing a green shirt took “Pez Head Elvis” and fled the mall before security could stop him. The Pez Pilferer, however, was caught on video tape and is now the subject of a search. (We suspect not a huge search, considering Elvis Pez Head was retailing for $34.99, but a theft is a theft).
The guy got away in a car — but security at the mall was apparently unable to determine the color, make, model or license plate of the vehicle. If anyone you know is suddenly showing off an Elvis Pez dispenser that they didn’t have a few days ago, you may consider calling Boca Raton Police.
Wait for it… wait for it…
Before you know it, the criminal behind this candy caper could be singing the Palm Beach County Jail House Rock.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hurricane Season Starts This Week, Several Waves Being Watched
- Man Tries To Kill Self On Florida Turnpike, Flips Car, Runs In Front Of Truck
- Major Crash Closes I-595 Access To Fort Lauderdale Airport, Tanker Overturns
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation