BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Elvis Pez Dispenser — we’re not kidding — valued at $35 was snatched from a store at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is the subject of a police report.
According to the report, a white male wearing a green shirt took “Pez Head Elvis” and fled the mall before security could stop him. The Pez Pilferer, however, was caught on video tape and is now the subject of a search. (We suspect not a huge search, considering Elvis Pez Head was retailing for $34.99, but a theft is a theft).
The guy got away in a car — but security at the mall was apparently unable to determine the color, make, model or license plate of the vehicle. If anyone you know is suddenly showing off an Elvis Pez dispenser that they didn’t have a few days ago, you may consider calling Boca Raton Police.
Wait for it… wait for it…
Before you know it, the criminal behind this candy caper could be singing the Palm Beach County Jail House Rock.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake