BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Elvis Pez Dispenser — we’re not kidding — valued at $35 was snatched from a store at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is the subject of a police report.
According to the report, a white male wearing a green shirt took “Pez Head Elvis” and fled the mall before security could stop him. The Pez Pilferer, however, was caught on video tape and is now the subject of a search. (We suspect not a huge search, considering Elvis Pez Head was retailing for $34.99, but a theft is a theft).
The guy got away in a car — but security at the mall was apparently unable to determine the color, make, model or license plate of the vehicle. If anyone you know is suddenly showing off an Elvis Pez dispenser that they didn’t have a few days ago, you may consider calling Boca Raton Police.
Wait for it… wait for it…
Before you know it, the criminal behind this candy caper could be singing the Palm Beach County Jail House Rock.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays