BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Elvis Pez Dispenser — we’re not kidding — valued at $35 was snatched from a store at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is the subject of a police report.
According to the report, a white male wearing a green shirt took “Pez Head Elvis” and fled the mall before security could stop him. The Pez Pilferer, however, was caught on video tape and is now the subject of a search. (We suspect not a huge search, considering Elvis Pez Head was retailing for $34.99, but a theft is a theft).
The guy got away in a car — but security at the mall was apparently unable to determine the color, make, model or license plate of the vehicle. If anyone you know is suddenly showing off an Elvis Pez dispenser that they didn’t have a few days ago, you may consider calling Boca Raton Police.
Wait for it… wait for it…
Before you know it, the criminal behind this candy caper could be singing the Palm Beach County Jail House Rock.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates