BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Elvis Pez Dispenser — we’re not kidding — valued at $35 was snatched from a store at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall and is the subject of a police report.
According to the report, a white male wearing a green shirt took “Pez Head Elvis” and fled the mall before security could stop him. The Pez Pilferer, however, was caught on video tape and is now the subject of a search. (We suspect not a huge search, considering Elvis Pez Head was retailing for $34.99, but a theft is a theft).
The guy got away in a car — but security at the mall was apparently unable to determine the color, make, model or license plate of the vehicle. If anyone you know is suddenly showing off an Elvis Pez dispenser that they didn’t have a few days ago, you may consider calling Boca Raton Police.
Wait for it… wait for it…
Before you know it, the criminal behind this candy caper could be singing the Palm Beach County Jail House Rock.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again