UPDATED: 3:01pm with information from School Board.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are still coming in to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom, but we can report that an adult was bitten by a snake at West Boca High School which is on West Glades Road as far west as you can go. We have just learned (3:01p) from the Palm Beach County School Board that the victim is a custodian. The man’s family has been notified as he continues to be treated at West Boca Medical Center.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue minutes ago:
At 1232pm units responded to 12811 Glades Rd , West Boca Community High School, for reports of a snake bite. On arrival crews found an adult male that had been bitten by a snake. The patient has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday