BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Craig Alter, the self-proclaimed president and CEO of “Groceries Hand Delivered” is out on bond this morning following his arrest for DUI.
Boca Raton Police charged Alter, 32, of NW 63rd Street, was taken into custody around 9:30 Saturday morning and was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reports that Alter has been a defendant in at least 14 traffic-related cases since 2005.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly