BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T today is out with some common sense tips on using your cell phone — or more accurately not using your cell phone during Thanksgiving dinner.
Don’t tell us we’re overstepping! This comes directly from AT&T:
Silence is golden – All cell phones should be on silent or vibrate mode on Thanksgiving day.
Create a cell phone free zone – Family can text, talk, surf online and check Facebook as much as they want during the football game and kitchen prep, but not at the Thanksgiving table.
No paparazzi – Take photos of family before or after the meal, but don’t whip out your camera phone during dinner (well, unless the baby’s first Thanksgiving turns out to be really cute).
Take personal conversations outside (or in a different room) – If you must take or make a call on Thanksgiving day, step outside or into another room, so that others aren’t forced to overhear your call.
Take a break between courses – If people need to check their phones, build in breaks between the meal and dessert when everyone is stretching their legs anyway.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce