BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T today is out with some common sense tips on using your cell phone — or more accurately not using your cell phone during Thanksgiving dinner.
Don’t tell us we’re overstepping! This comes directly from AT&T:
Silence is golden – All cell phones should be on silent or vibrate mode on Thanksgiving day.
Create a cell phone free zone – Family can text, talk, surf online and check Facebook as much as they want during the football game and kitchen prep, but not at the Thanksgiving table.
No paparazzi – Take photos of family before or after the meal, but don’t whip out your camera phone during dinner (well, unless the baby’s first Thanksgiving turns out to be really cute).
Take personal conversations outside (or in a different room) – If you must take or make a call on Thanksgiving day, step outside or into another room, so that others aren’t forced to overhear your call.
Take a break between courses – If people need to check their phones, build in breaks between the meal and dessert when everyone is stretching their legs anyway.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County
- Boomer’s Boca Raton Sued After Go-Kart Crash
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”