BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T today is out with some common sense tips on using your cell phone — or more accurately not using your cell phone during Thanksgiving dinner.
Don’t tell us we’re overstepping! This comes directly from AT&T:
Silence is golden – All cell phones should be on silent or vibrate mode on Thanksgiving day.
Create a cell phone free zone – Family can text, talk, surf online and check Facebook as much as they want during the football game and kitchen prep, but not at the Thanksgiving table.
No paparazzi – Take photos of family before or after the meal, but don’t whip out your camera phone during dinner (well, unless the baby’s first Thanksgiving turns out to be really cute).
Take personal conversations outside (or in a different room) – If you must take or make a call on Thanksgiving day, step outside or into another room, so that others aren’t forced to overhear your call.
Take a break between courses – If people need to check their phones, build in breaks between the meal and dessert when everyone is stretching their legs anyway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School