BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — On Tuesday, June 7 at 12:17 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a report of a male who was shot at the San Marco Apartments, 5507 North Military Trail.
Arriving officers located the shooting victim, Jacob Walsh, and provided medical attention until Boca Raton Fire Rescue personnel arrived and transported Walsh to Delray Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. Boca Raton detectives interviewed numerous witnesses, including people who live in the apartment complex.
There is evidence to indicate that Walsh was involved in a drug transaction when he was shot. The investigation is on-going and if anyone has information about this crime, please call Detective Lazarus Kimsal at (561) 620-6144 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Victim: Jacob C. Walsh | DOB 11/30/1990 Jupiter, FL
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting