BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — Deputies responded to a near drowning of a three year old autistic boy in the 22000 of Labrador Street. Upon arrival the deputies learned that the boy was playing outside on the back patio while his mother was watching him from inside their house. A few minutes later the mother went outside to check on him when she discovered that he had gotten out of the backyard through a broken screen. The mother found the boy face down in the canal behind the house. CPR was administered immediately by family members. PBC Fire Rescue personnel transported the victim to the hospital where he was admitted into the PICU listed in “critical condition”.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza