BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — Deputies responded to a near drowning of a three year old autistic boy in the 22000 of Labrador Street. Upon arrival the deputies learned that the boy was playing outside on the back patio while his mother was watching him from inside their house. A few minutes later the mother went outside to check on him when she discovered that he had gotten out of the backyard through a broken screen. The mother found the boy face down in the canal behind the house. CPR was administered immediately by family members. PBC Fire Rescue personnel transported the victim to the hospital where he was admitted into the PICU listed in “critical condition”.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop