BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the police report which reveals new information concerning the man who yelled “Heil Hitler” at Congregation Shaari Kodesh, in the 1900 block of Hampton Drive, as Saturday services began.
The incident happened roughly half an hour before the Pittsburgh shootings.
Police have identified the suspect as Brian Beal, 38, He lives in Century Village off of Lyons Road.
Beal, according to the report, screamed “Heil Hitler, I hate the f—ing Jewish People.” A former area police officer — serving as an armed guard at the facility — photographed Beal and called PBSO. Deputies were on the scene in under two minutes.
From the police report:
“Agents conducted a thorough background investigation which led us to Cornwall East in unincorporated Boca Raton. While conducting surveillance in the above mentioned area, agents observed Mr. Beal loitering the front yard of the above mentioned address. Agents executed a pre-planned approach to Mr. Beal and he was taken into custody without incident.”
Beal was hospitalized for mental health issues. Charges have not been filed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS