ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t traditionally look north to Royal Palm Beach for news, but when PBSO sends out an advisory like this, we just have to…
Alexandra Gallego of Royal Palm is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on bond following her arrest on two health and safety charges for “practicing unlicensed dentistry in Royal Palm Beach. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office,” according to an advisory, “executed a search warrant on November 15th in the 1100 block of Oakwater Drive in Royal Palm Beach. As a result of the investigation, Alexandra Gallego was arrested for practicing dental hygiene without an active license.”
Ed. Note: Never a bad idea in South Florida to make sure that your doctors and their assistants are actually licensed.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event