ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t traditionally look north to Royal Palm Beach for news, but when PBSO sends out an advisory like this, we just have to…
Alexandra Gallego of Royal Palm is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on bond following her arrest on two health and safety charges for “practicing unlicensed dentistry in Royal Palm Beach. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office,” according to an advisory, “executed a search warrant on November 15th in the 1100 block of Oakwater Drive in Royal Palm Beach. As a result of the investigation, Alexandra Gallego was arrested for practicing dental hygiene without an active license.”
Ed. Note: Never a bad idea in South Florida to make sure that your doctors and their assistants are actually licensed.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open