ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t traditionally look north to Royal Palm Beach for news, but when PBSO sends out an advisory like this, we just have to…
Alexandra Gallego of Royal Palm is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on bond following her arrest on two health and safety charges for “practicing unlicensed dentistry in Royal Palm Beach. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office,” according to an advisory, “executed a search warrant on November 15th in the 1100 block of Oakwater Drive in Royal Palm Beach. As a result of the investigation, Alexandra Gallego was arrested for practicing dental hygiene without an active license.”
Ed. Note: Never a bad idea in South Florida to make sure that your doctors and their assistants are actually licensed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk