ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t traditionally look north to Royal Palm Beach for news, but when PBSO sends out an advisory like this, we just have to…
Alexandra Gallego of Royal Palm is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on bond following her arrest on two health and safety charges for “practicing unlicensed dentistry in Royal Palm Beach. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office,” according to an advisory, “executed a search warrant on November 15th in the 1100 block of Oakwater Drive in Royal Palm Beach. As a result of the investigation, Alexandra Gallego was arrested for practicing dental hygiene without an active license.”
Ed. Note: Never a bad idea in South Florida to make sure that your doctors and their assistants are actually licensed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors