ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t traditionally look north to Royal Palm Beach for news, but when PBSO sends out an advisory like this, we just have to…
Alexandra Gallego of Royal Palm is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail on bond following her arrest on two health and safety charges for “practicing unlicensed dentistry in Royal Palm Beach. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office,” according to an advisory, “executed a search warrant on November 15th in the 1100 block of Oakwater Drive in Royal Palm Beach. As a result of the investigation, Alexandra Gallego was arrested for practicing dental hygiene without an active license.”
Ed. Note: Never a bad idea in South Florida to make sure that your doctors and their assistants are actually licensed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary