BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — All locations of the Palm Beach County Library System are open with limited services. Hours of operation will be 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Members will be able to browse, pick up holds and check out materials. Members may request walk-up holds pickup by calling their branch. Library staff will be using personal protective equipment and we recommend that members practice social distancing, wear face masks and limit their visit to 1 hour.
To limit the occupancy to 50% as outlined in the governor’s executive order there will be very limited seating, no computer access and no use of study or meeting rooms at this time. Safety measures have been put in place including plexiglass barriers and other measures to insure 6 feet remain between staff and the public. Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours. Members are asked to return items through the book drop or automated returns and to place items removed from shelves on book carts for quarantine. Additional cleaning will be done during the day in high traffic areas. Summer Grab and Go Lunches will be given out at all locations beginning on Monday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Visit our website at: http://www.pbclibrary.org/ to see which day your local branch will be distributing meals.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire