BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — All locations of the Palm Beach County Library System are open with limited services. Hours of operation will be 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Members will be able to browse, pick up holds and check out materials. Members may request walk-up holds pickup by calling their branch. Library staff will be using personal protective equipment and we recommend that members practice social distancing, wear face masks and limit their visit to 1 hour.
To limit the occupancy to 50% as outlined in the governor’s executive order there will be very limited seating, no computer access and no use of study or meeting rooms at this time. Safety measures have been put in place including plexiglass barriers and other measures to insure 6 feet remain between staff and the public. Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours. Members are asked to return items through the book drop or automated returns and to place items removed from shelves on book carts for quarantine. Additional cleaning will be done during the day in high traffic areas. Summer Grab and Go Lunches will be given out at all locations beginning on Monday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Visit our website at: http://www.pbclibrary.org/ to see which day your local branch will be distributing meals.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant