ORDER EFFECTIVE WHEN SIGNED BY COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
POLICE WILL PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY TO COMPLY BEFORE TAKING ACTION
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A contentious Palm Beach County Commission Meeting just led to a unanimous vote in favor of a facial covering mandate in Palm Beach County.
While the order has yet to be transmitted, previous versions of the mask mandate included a requirement to wear a facial covering in ALL public buildings in Palm Beach County — including supermarkets, retail and restaurants — as well as any other indoor public location.
Many speakers who appeared to be frequent commenters at commission meetings strongly voiced their anger, claiming that a mask order is civil rights violation, reminiscent of Nazi Germany, and all part of the “fake” COVID-19 pandemic.
The mandate passed 7-0. There was no opposition. No one abstained. It was not immediately clear how long the order will be in effect. There was discussion of several months to as long as a year.
Watch video — and some of the passionate anti-mask comments — by clicking here.
IN OTHER NEWS: Story getting attention on BocaNewsNow.com. How to bring summer camp home.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING
- Boca Raton Man Shot In Head By Cop Identified, Held Woman At Knifepoint
- AARON SINGERMAN: Sentence Reduced In Federal Crime
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify