“ARE YOU INSANE? ARE YOU CRAZY? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE IN PSYCH WARD!”
“IT’S LIKE CUBA! ARE ENFORCERS, THE POLICE, READY TO DRIVE PEOPLE TO JAIL?!”
ANTI-VAXERS ALIVE AND WELL AT COMMISSION MEETING
UPDAT JUNE 24, 2020: See Updated Video Here Of The Actual Arrest Threat.
UPDATE: THE MASK ORDER WAS APPROVED. READ MORE. BUT FIRST WATCH VIDEO BELOW.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Look no further than today’s County Commission debate over a mandatory mask policy in Palm Beach County to find local citizens who are convinced that masks are bad, that COVID is fake, that if there is a vaccine it will kill you, and that any effort to mandate masks is either violation of civil rights, the work of the devil, or possibly both.
Many of the speakers were the SAME speakers who blasted Commissioners just a few weeks ago over beach closures. Among them: the woman who is a self-proclaimed “big deal on social media,” a woman who believes that social distancing is part of a military campaign created so drones can track people, and another woman who seems to really like wearing a Trump tee shirt.
One woman yelled at Dr. Alina Alonso, director of the Health Department of Palm Beach County, as well as commissioners: “Are you insane? Are you crazy? All of you should be in the psych ward!”
Other return speakers, including one displaying a Trump tee-shirt, professed their medical expertise. Many professed medical expertise. Just weeks ago they were Constitutional experts.
Said a music teacher — yes, a woman who may be teaching your children — “how can I play saxophone and sing with a mask on?!”
You must watch.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police
- This Man Is A Predator, Police Say He’s In Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Nephew’s Girlfriend With Broom, Jailed
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach 2024 Sping Graduation Dates Announced
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol