“ARE YOU INSANE? ARE YOU CRAZY? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE IN PSYCH WARD!”
“IT’S LIKE CUBA! ARE ENFORCERS, THE POLICE, READY TO DRIVE PEOPLE TO JAIL?!”
ANTI-VAXERS ALIVE AND WELL AT COMMISSION MEETING
UPDAT JUNE 24, 2020: See Updated Video Here Of The Actual Arrest Threat.
UPDATE: THE MASK ORDER WAS APPROVED. READ MORE. BUT FIRST WATCH VIDEO BELOW.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Look no further than today’s County Commission debate over a mandatory mask policy in Palm Beach County to find local citizens who are convinced that masks are bad, that COVID is fake, that if there is a vaccine it will kill you, and that any effort to mandate masks is either violation of civil rights, the work of the devil, or possibly both.
Many of the speakers were the SAME speakers who blasted Commissioners just a few weeks ago over beach closures. Among them: the woman who is a self-proclaimed “big deal on social media,” a woman who believes that social distancing is part of a military campaign created so drones can track people, and another woman who seems to really like wearing a Trump tee shirt.
One woman yelled at Dr. Alina Alonso, director of the Health Department of Palm Beach County, as well as commissioners: “Are you insane? Are you crazy? All of you should be in the psych ward!”
Other return speakers, including one displaying a Trump tee-shirt, professed their medical expertise. Many professed medical expertise. Just weeks ago they were Constitutional experts.
Said a music teacher — yes, a woman who may be teaching your children — “how can I play saxophone and sing with a mask on?!”
You must watch.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat