BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We continue to receive a significant number of messages from readers claiming mass violations at Boca Raton-area restaurants, retail locations and other crowd-inducing locations. We thank you for the reports but request photos or video so we can see what you’re reporting. We need to ensure that reports are legitimate and not one business reporting on another business for competitive reasons.
Email material to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. If you have a video file that is too large to upload, send us a note and we’ll help you get it to us.
With beaches now officially closed for the upcoming July 4th weekend across South Florida, it has never been more vital to isolate locations where social distancing and mask rules are not being followed.
We also remind you that major violations should be reported immediately to Palm Beach County at 561-24-COVID. The email address is email@example.com. If you believe what you are witnessing needs immediate attention, call the police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance