BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We continue to receive a significant number of messages from readers claiming mass violations at Boca Raton-area restaurants, retail locations and other crowd-inducing locations. We thank you for the reports but request photos or video so we can see what you’re reporting. We need to ensure that reports are legitimate and not one business reporting on another business for competitive reasons.
Email material to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. If you have a video file that is too large to upload, send us a note and we’ll help you get it to us.
With beaches now officially closed for the upcoming July 4th weekend across South Florida, it has never been more vital to isolate locations where social distancing and mask rules are not being followed.
We also remind you that major violations should be reported immediately to Palm Beach County at 561-24-COVID. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe what you are witnessing needs immediate attention, call the police.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees