Homeowner Claims Discrimination For NOT Being Jewish, HOA-Required Censorship On Facebook
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Seven Bridges (Delray Beach) Homeowners Association has submitted its response to a federal lawsuit filed by a homeowner claiming that she was discriminated against for not being Jewish, that her children were verbally assaulted by a group of women who claimed priority in using a tennis court, that she was harassed by a neighbor, and that the HOA attempted to thwart her right to free speech on Facebook.
The lawsuit — Jeffrey and Deborah Lagrasso vs. Seven Bridges Homeowners Association, Inc., and Rachel Aboud Tannenholz, continues in U.S District Court as the HOA attempts to have the lawsuit dismissed.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse