BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report for Sandpiper Shores Elementary School teacher Aleck Ford is graphic and disturbing. Among the allegations made by police who took part in a multi-month investigation into Ford’s alleged possession of child pornography is this unsettling claim:
“This color video depicts a white female, approximately 10-13 years of age who is nude and her wrists and ankles are strapped down. The child is also blindfolded and there is a device around her face that his holding her mouth in the open position. This child has clothespins both of her xxx and an adult white male can be seen striking the child on the xxx and xxx with a whip.”
Ford, according to police. attempted to destroy — or at the very least hide — a computer when investigators knocked on his door. It apparently took upwards of five minutes for him to answer.
The Palm Beach County School District has not issued a statement concerning Ford’s arrest. It was not immediately clear how long he taught at Boca Raton’s Sandpiper Shores Elementary School at 11201 Glades Road in West Boca Raton.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below. We warn our readers: it is exceptionally graphic.
Ford remains held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. Our original reporting is here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections