BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report for Sandpiper Shores Elementary School teacher Aleck Ford is graphic and disturbing. Among the allegations made by police who took part in a multi-month investigation into Ford’s alleged possession of child pornography is this unsettling claim:
“This color video depicts a white female, approximately 10-13 years of age who is nude and her wrists and ankles are strapped down. The child is also blindfolded and there is a device around her face that his holding her mouth in the open position. This child has clothespins both of her xxx and an adult white male can be seen striking the child on the xxx and xxx with a whip.”
Ford, according to police. attempted to destroy — or at the very least hide — a computer when investigators knocked on his door. It apparently took upwards of five minutes for him to answer.
The Palm Beach County School District has not issued a statement concerning Ford’s arrest. It was not immediately clear how long he taught at Boca Raton’s Sandpiper Shores Elementary School at 11201 Glades Road in West Boca Raton.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below. We warn our readers: it is exceptionally graphic.
Ford remains held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. Our original reporting is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat