BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report for Sandpiper Shores Elementary School teacher Aleck Ford is graphic and disturbing. Among the allegations made by police who took part in a multi-month investigation into Ford’s alleged possession of child pornography is this unsettling claim:
“This color video depicts a white female, approximately 10-13 years of age who is nude and her wrists and ankles are strapped down. The child is also blindfolded and there is a device around her face that his holding her mouth in the open position. This child has clothespins both of her xxx and an adult white male can be seen striking the child on the xxx and xxx with a whip.”
Ford, according to police. attempted to destroy — or at the very least hide — a computer when investigators knocked on his door. It apparently took upwards of five minutes for him to answer.
The Palm Beach County School District has not issued a statement concerning Ford’s arrest. It was not immediately clear how long he taught at Boca Raton’s Sandpiper Shores Elementary School at 11201 Glades Road in West Boca Raton.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below. We warn our readers: it is exceptionally graphic.
Ford remains held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. Our original reporting is here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies