Bryon Brooks Held Without Bond Sunday Morning
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Delray Beach resident Bryon Brooks is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning on multiple charges that include kidnap, sexual assault and and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Brooks lives off of Lyons Road, near Mizner Country Club, according to records provided by the Palm Beach County Jail.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that Brooks is charged with “kidnap — false imprisonment of an adult,” “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill,” “aggravated battery — cause bodily harm or disability,” “battery,” and “obstructing justice.”
Brooks was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 31st, and continues to be held without bond Sunday. It was not immediately clear where the arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office — or alleged incidents — took place.
The jail lists Brooks’ home address as the 8700 block of 156th Court South in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided