UPDATE 3:34 P.M. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2020: READ THE LATEST, HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Patzy Aburto is facing serious counterfeiting charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records released early Wednesday morning, Aburto is charged with “pass counterfeit — sell, offer counterfeit (goods valued at) $20,000 or more.”
The charge specifics were not immediately available. We will update once the affidavit of probable cause is released later Wednesday. The jail reports preliminary information as the clerk of court processes the official documents.
Aburto, 41, of the 10000 block of Country Brook Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. She was released on $5,000 bond around 8:30 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases