UPDATE 3:34 P.M. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2020: READ THE LATEST, HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Patzy Aburto is facing serious counterfeiting charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records released early Wednesday morning, Aburto is charged with “pass counterfeit — sell, offer counterfeit (goods valued at) $20,000 or more.”
The charge specifics were not immediately available. We will update once the affidavit of probable cause is released later Wednesday. The jail reports preliminary information as the clerk of court processes the official documents.
Aburto, 41, of the 10000 block of Country Brook Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. She was released on $5,000 bond around 8:30 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal
- KINSA: Florida Now COVID Critical