UPDATE 3:34 P.M. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2020: READ THE LATEST, HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Patzy Aburto is facing serious counterfeiting charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records released early Wednesday morning, Aburto is charged with “pass counterfeit — sell, offer counterfeit (goods valued at) $20,000 or more.”
The charge specifics were not immediately available. We will update once the affidavit of probable cause is released later Wednesday. The jail reports preliminary information as the clerk of court processes the official documents.
Aburto, 41, of the 10000 block of Country Brook Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. She was released on $5,000 bond around 8:30 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Owner Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today