UPDATE 3:34 P.M. WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2020: READ THE LATEST, HERE.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Patzy Aburto is facing serious counterfeiting charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records released early Wednesday morning, Aburto is charged with “pass counterfeit — sell, offer counterfeit (goods valued at) $20,000 or more.”
The charge specifics were not immediately available. We will update once the affidavit of probable cause is released later Wednesday. The jail reports preliminary information as the clerk of court processes the official documents.
Aburto, 41, of the 10000 block of Country Brook Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. She was released on $5,000 bond around 8:30 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat