UPDATE: Huff allegedly tried to carjack a Rolls Royce, and kidnap the owner’s girlfriend. Latest, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested and jailed Reginald Huff early Wednesday morning on significant criminal charges.
While we are awaiting the official affidavit of probable which is still being processed, jail records show that Huff was jailed at 1:40 Tuesday morning on charges of “robbery,” ”kidnap,” “carjacking without firearm or weapon,” and “resist officer (and) obstruct without violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred, whether or not the “kidnap” charge involved a child or adult, and whether anyone was injured in the alleged carjacking.
Huff, according to jail records, lives in the unit block of Terry Avenue in Orlando, but has received a vehicle equipment violation in Palm Beach County in 2018, according to public records.
A first appearance is set for Wednesday morning. Bond had not been set as of 7 a.m.
Check back later Wednesday for the arrest report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising