UPDATE: Huff allegedly tried to carjack a Rolls Royce, and kidnap the owner’s girlfriend. Latest, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested and jailed Reginald Huff early Wednesday morning on significant criminal charges.
While we are awaiting the official affidavit of probable which is still being processed, jail records show that Huff was jailed at 1:40 Tuesday morning on charges of “robbery,” ”kidnap,” “carjacking without firearm or weapon,” and “resist officer (and) obstruct without violence.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred, whether or not the “kidnap” charge involved a child or adult, and whether anyone was injured in the alleged carjacking.
Huff, according to jail records, lives in the unit block of Terry Avenue in Orlando, but has received a vehicle equipment violation in Palm Beach County in 2018, according to public records.
A first appearance is set for Wednesday morning. Bond had not been set as of 7 a.m.
Check back later Wednesday for the arrest report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates