NO REPORT OF SCHOOL THREAT FRIDAY MORNING. NOT IMMEDIATELY CLEAR WHICH SCHOOL INVOLVED.
UPDATE AT 8:38 AM FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11th, 2020: CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHICH SCHOOL.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two Boca Raton men are in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning after their arrest by Palm Beach County School Board Police. They allegedly brought guns onto school property.
Hoover Mora of 6500 NW 2nd Avenue, Apartment 309 in Boca Raton is the first man charged. The second is Domingo Urena-Reinoso. His address is listed as 430 NE 42nd Street in Boca.
It’s unclear which area school is involved. The arrest reports continue to be processed. Jail records report that both men are charged with “possession of a weapon — firearm on school property.”
The men were each arrested Thursday evening. They were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8:30 p.m.
There is NO report of a threat involving Palm Beach County Schools early Friday morning. It was not immediately clear if either man has a relationship with the Palm Beach County School District or why they were on school district property, allegedly with weapons.
Check back for updates throughout the day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates