BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nathan Stronge is back in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning on a charge of inhaling dangerous chemicals.
We reported back in September that Stronge was turned in to police by an Uber driver concerned that the maskless passenger was inhaling some sort of aerosol spray while riding in the back of his car. Stronge got out of the Uber driver’s vehicle and walked away, but was apprehended by police near Linton and Jog. He was later convicted and sentenced to ten days in jail.
Now, the same charge has been filed again by Boca Raton Police. It’s unclear what led to the latest arrest — the report is still being processed.
Stronge, of the 200 block of NW 38th Street, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:14 Thursday morning.
Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge