BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nathan Stronge is back in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning on a charge of inhaling dangerous chemicals.
We reported back in September that Stronge was turned in to police by an Uber driver concerned that the maskless passenger was inhaling some sort of aerosol spray while riding in the back of his car. Stronge got out of the Uber driver’s vehicle and walked away, but was apprehended by police near Linton and Jog. He was later convicted and sentenced to ten days in jail.
Now, the same charge has been filed again by Boca Raton Police. It’s unclear what led to the latest arrest — the report is still being processed.
Stronge, of the 200 block of NW 38th Street, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:14 Thursday morning.
Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising