BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nathan Stronge is back in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning on a charge of inhaling dangerous chemicals.
We reported back in September that Stronge was turned in to police by an Uber driver concerned that the maskless passenger was inhaling some sort of aerosol spray while riding in the back of his car. Stronge got out of the Uber driver’s vehicle and walked away, but was apprehended by police near Linton and Jog. He was later convicted and sentenced to ten days in jail.
Now, the same charge has been filed again by Boca Raton Police. It’s unclear what led to the latest arrest — the report is still being processed.
Stronge, of the 200 block of NW 38th Street, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:14 Thursday morning.
Bond has not yet been set.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY