BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 4:32 p.m.: For the latest, read our update here.
UPDATE: 12:50 p.m.: Boca Police Spokesperson Officer Jessica Desir tells BocaNewsNow.com that one person was shot in the leg and transported to the hospital. The shooter is in custody. There is still a police presence as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: 12:39 p.m: Shooter is in custody. Details pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton Police just established a perimeter in the area of 7000 NW 3rd Avenue, where a shooting just occurred around 11:40 a.m.
It’s unclear if anyone is injured.
The shooting, according to police, involved a thin white male with brown hair and eyes. He’s not wearing a shirt. He is wearing black shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 immediately.
This is a developing story. We will update as soon as we learn more.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores