BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 4:32 p.m.: For the latest, read our update here.
UPDATE: 12:50 p.m.: Boca Police Spokesperson Officer Jessica Desir tells BocaNewsNow.com that one person was shot in the leg and transported to the hospital. The shooter is in custody. There is still a police presence as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: 12:39 p.m: Shooter is in custody. Details pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton Police just established a perimeter in the area of 7000 NW 3rd Avenue, where a shooting just occurred around 11:40 a.m.
It’s unclear if anyone is injured.
The shooting, according to police, involved a thin white male with brown hair and eyes. He’s not wearing a shirt. He is wearing black shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 immediately.
This is a developing story. We will update as soon as we learn more.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend