Spending Birthday Behind Bars… No Bond As Of Early Saturday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: Sunday, May 8, 2022: There is a an update to this story. See information at bottom of this post.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman celebrating her 30th birthday today is in jail, following the gift of an enhanced DUI charge bestowed by the Boynton Beach Police force.
Jessica Jeffrey of Woodland Drive in Delray Beach is turning 30 today. She’s also being held without bond as of 9:30 a.m. She was booked into jail at 4:52 a.m.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, she is officially charged with driving with a blood alcohol content of .15 or higher, OR driving under the influence with a person under 18 in the vehicle. Florida statute lists both as the same offense.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts has not yet processed the arrest. Jeffrey was born May 7th, 1991. It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred. There is no indication that Jeffrey was involved in an accident.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified