Struck By Golf Cart, She Says, At Broken Sound Golf Course. No Explanation As To HOW She Was Struck By Golf Cart…
BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is suing the Broken Sound Country Club, claiming she was struck by a golf cart and it’s Broken Sound’s fault.
Valentina Maric claims that Broken Sound should have known there was a dangerous condition on the country club’s property, but the suit fails to state what the dangerous condition actually was.
“On or about February 22, 2020, Defendant Broken Sound Club, Inc., by and through its agents, employees, and or servants, negligently and carelessly maintained the above-mentioned premises, to-wit: by causing/allowing a golf cart to strike Plaintiff, Valentina Maric, thereby sustaining serious personal injuries. Defendant Broken Sound Club, Inc., had a duty to maintain its premises in a reasonably safe and proper condition for the general public.”
The suit, filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court by attorney Jesse Davidson of Boynton Beach, also claims, “Valentina Maric suffered bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money, and aggravation of a previously existing condition.”
Maric, who does not state in the suit what allegedly occurred, seeks in excess of $30,000, the statutory minimum for filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday