Ignore Tropical Wave’s Location. Not Expected To Survive The Next Few Days.
BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 4 p.m. — There is no NOW activity in the Atlantic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The ominously located tropical wave that seemed to be heading in a Florida-focused direction is not expected to survive. The National Hurricane Center says the likelihood of development is now zero percent over the next five days.
The wave, as of Saturday morning, is the only system being tracked on “the map” by the National Hurricane Center. The remains of Karl will no longer be discussed by NHC Meteorologists.
This is the Saturday morning Tropical Weather Outlook from the National Hurricane Center.
Eastern Tropical Atlantic: A tropical wave located several hundred miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing a broad area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Development of this system is not anticipated while the wave moves westward or west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…near 0 percent.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him