BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are not embarrased to say it. We like Yanni. Go ahead, make your jokes. But some day John Tesh and Yanni will perform together in a monumental instrumental concert for the ages. It will set records. Minions will camp out for days.
Until that happens, we are stuck seeing each of them separately (and actually, we've seen neither) but that could possibly change come December.
Yanni is set to perform at the Kravis Center. (He's no stranger to the area… he owns a home in Manalapan, even was arrested there).
Need details? Pump up that electric flute and read on:
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is proud to announce the addition of an outstanding musical event to the December performance schedule:
December 11 at 8 p.m. (Wednesday)
An Evening with YanniYanni’s contemporary symphonic compositions have come to define a new genre of music and over 500 million people in over 40 countries have seen his live performances, from the Acropolis in Greece, the Taj Mahal in India, the Forbidden City in China and Royal Albert Hall in England.
Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert HallTickets start at $30.
How to Get Tickets:
Tickets for An Evening with Yanni are now available for purchase by Kravis Center donors. For more information about becoming a Kravis Center donor, please call(561) 651-4320 or visit www.kravis.org/membership.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 11, at 10 a.m. at the Kravis Center box office, 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in downtown West Palm Beach; online at www.kravis.org; by phone at (561) 832-7469 or (800) 572-8471; or via Ticketmaster.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach