UPDATE @ 6:46pm Sunday — Click here for the latest details including victim name and suspected cause of death.
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Broward Sheriff's Office is on the scene this hour at a house in the exclusive community of Heron Bay in Parkland where a body was found in a home.
Sheriff's investigators are calling the death “suspicious.”
The home, at 12471 NW 78th Manor in Heron Bay, is owned by Dacota Stewart-Dick, according to the Broward County Property Appraiser's public record database. BocaNewsNow.com will update as additional information is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested