UPDATE @ 6:46pm Sunday — Click here for the latest details including victim name and suspected cause of death.
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Broward Sheriff's Office is on the scene this hour at a house in the exclusive community of Heron Bay in Parkland where a body was found in a home.
Sheriff's investigators are calling the death “suspicious.”
The home, at 12471 NW 78th Manor in Heron Bay, is owned by Dacota Stewart-Dick, according to the Broward County Property Appraiser's public record database. BocaNewsNow.com will update as additional information is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat