UPDATE @ 6:46pm Sunday — Click here for the latest details including victim name and suspected cause of death.
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Broward Sheriff's Office is on the scene this hour at a house in the exclusive community of Heron Bay in Parkland where a body was found in a home.
Sheriff's investigators are calling the death “suspicious.”
The home, at 12471 NW 78th Manor in Heron Bay, is owned by Dacota Stewart-Dick, according to the Broward County Property Appraiser's public record database. BocaNewsNow.com will update as additional information is received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages