UPDATE @ 6:46pm Sunday — Click here for the latest details including victim name and suspected cause of death.
PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Broward Sheriff's Office is on the scene this hour at a house in the exclusive community of Heron Bay in Parkland where a body was found in a home.
Sheriff's investigators are calling the death “suspicious.”
The home, at 12471 NW 78th Manor in Heron Bay, is owned by Dacota Stewart-Dick, according to the Broward County Property Appraiser's public record database. BocaNewsNow.com will update as additional information is received.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed