DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Jerry Ginsberg died of natural causes when he crashed near the intersection of Linton and Jog back on March 16th.
Ginsberg was 79.
According to PBSO:
Ginsberg was traveling northbound on Jog Road approaching Linton Boulevard. Ginsberg turned eastbound on Linton Boulevard. Immediately following the turn, Ginsberg told his passenger (wife) he was feeling “dizzy” then went unconscious. Ginsberg continued traveling eastbound until it veered off the roadway. Ginsberg mounted the curb and onto the sidewalk before colliding with a wooden FPL power pole. The pole was broken at the base, causing the live power lines to land on Ginsberg’s 2008 Infiniti. According to PBFR,there was a 13 to 15 minute time delay in reaching Ginsberg and his wife due to the live wires. Ginsberg was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors