DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Jerry Ginsberg died of natural causes when he crashed near the intersection of Linton and Jog back on March 16th.
Ginsberg was 79.
According to PBSO:
Ginsberg was traveling northbound on Jog Road approaching Linton Boulevard. Ginsberg turned eastbound on Linton Boulevard. Immediately following the turn, Ginsberg told his passenger (wife) he was feeling “dizzy” then went unconscious. Ginsberg continued traveling eastbound until it veered off the roadway. Ginsberg mounted the curb and onto the sidewalk before colliding with a wooden FPL power pole. The pole was broken at the base, causing the live power lines to land on Ginsberg’s 2008 Infiniti. According to PBFR,there was a 13 to 15 minute time delay in reaching Ginsberg and his wife due to the live wires. Ginsberg was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed