DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Jerry Ginsberg died of natural causes when he crashed near the intersection of Linton and Jog back on March 16th.
Ginsberg was 79.
According to PBSO:
Ginsberg was traveling northbound on Jog Road approaching Linton Boulevard. Ginsberg turned eastbound on Linton Boulevard. Immediately following the turn, Ginsberg told his passenger (wife) he was feeling “dizzy” then went unconscious. Ginsberg continued traveling eastbound until it veered off the roadway. Ginsberg mounted the curb and onto the sidewalk before colliding with a wooden FPL power pole. The pole was broken at the base, causing the live power lines to land on Ginsberg’s 2008 Infiniti. According to PBFR,there was a 13 to 15 minute time delay in reaching Ginsberg and his wife due to the live wires. Ginsberg was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical