BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve published the Delray list, here is the list of Boca Raton pools closed by the Florida Department of Health in June. As we mentioned with our Delray list, this is a list of closures and the date of closure. Please check with the specific facility to determine if the pool.has been reopened. The most closures: Pools at Boca Chase were shut three times. Looking for Delray pools? Click here.
Oxford Estates of Boca, 8200 Hampton Wood Drive, closed June 26th.
Alister Boca Raton II West Pool, 10235 Boca Entrada Blvd., closed June 22nd.
San Marco at Broken Sound Pool 2, 5555 N. Military Trail, closed June 21st.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 111000-181 Circle S, closed June 21st.
Torah Academy, 3881 NW 3rd Avenue, closed June 20th.
Royal Palm Polo Club Commercial Pool, 7101 NW 26th Way, closed June 18th.
Glen at Boca – Main Wader, 22461 SW 55th Avenue, closed June 15th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Pool, 11100-181 Circle South, closed June 14th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 11100-181 Circle South, closed June 14th.
Eastgate at Hunters Run, 66 Eastgate Drive, closed June 12th.
Reflections of Lake Boca, 555 S. Ocean Blvd., closed June 7th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 11100-181 Circle South, pool closed June 6th.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton