BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve published the Delray list, here is the list of Boca Raton pools closed by the Florida Department of Health in June. As we mentioned with our Delray list, this is a list of closures and the date of closure. Please check with the specific facility to determine if the pool.has been reopened. The most closures: Pools at Boca Chase were shut three times. Looking for Delray pools? Click here.
Oxford Estates of Boca, 8200 Hampton Wood Drive, closed June 26th.
Alister Boca Raton II West Pool, 10235 Boca Entrada Blvd., closed June 22nd.
San Marco at Broken Sound Pool 2, 5555 N. Military Trail, closed June 21st.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 111000-181 Circle S, closed June 21st.
Torah Academy, 3881 NW 3rd Avenue, closed June 20th.
Royal Palm Polo Club Commercial Pool, 7101 NW 26th Way, closed June 18th.
Glen at Boca – Main Wader, 22461 SW 55th Avenue, closed June 15th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Pool, 11100-181 Circle South, closed June 14th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 11100-181 Circle South, closed June 14th.
Eastgate at Hunters Run, 66 Eastgate Drive, closed June 12th.
Reflections of Lake Boca, 555 S. Ocean Blvd., closed June 7th.
Boca Chase Sweetwater Spa, 11100-181 Circle South, pool closed June 6th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman