Office Of Equal Opportunity Reviews Housing Discrimination Claim
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The multi-year battle between an elderly woman, her son, and the Mizner Country Club has taken a new turn.
Palm Beach County’s Office of Equal Opportunity has accepted a housing discrimination complaint and has ordered club GM Larry Savvides to comply with investigators.
As we have reported off and on for the past few years, the battle involves questions over whether the club can legally ban the homeowner’s adult son. In this round, Palm Beach County at least appears to be interested in the claims made by homeowner Joan Schiff.
Read the entire filing, above.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch