Office Of Equal Opportunity Reviews Housing Discrimination Claim
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The multi-year battle between an elderly woman, her son, and the Mizner Country Club has taken a new turn.
Palm Beach County’s Office of Equal Opportunity has accepted a housing discrimination complaint and has ordered club GM Larry Savvides to comply with investigators.
As we have reported off and on for the past few years, the battle involves questions over whether the club can legally ban the homeowner’s adult son. In this round, Palm Beach County at least appears to be interested in the claims made by homeowner Joan Schiff.
Read the entire filing, above.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now