BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congregation B’Nai Israel has responded to our articles concerning our coverage of unhappy parents saying they did not receive refunds for their 2 and 3 year olds enrolled in B’Nai’s early learning institute. We erroneously referred to the 2 and 3 year old program as “daycare” in previous articles. We regret the error. It is “early childhood education,” according to CBI.
At B’Nai Israel, the 2’s and 3’s are not considered “daycare” which is being handled differently per the response, below.
Executive Director Steve Allen provided a lengthy response to BocaNewsNow.com. We have published the relevant portion below, as well as our initial emails to the school’s director of early childhood education and the school’s public relations and marketing director, requesting comment. Our emails were sent early Thursday morning. We did not receive a response until Saturday evening. In our promise of transparency, BocaNewsNow.com published Steve Allen’s response as soon as it was received.
Our initial contact request:
Email received Saturday evening, April 25, 2020 from CBI Boca:
The response from B’Nai Israel comes hours after BocaNewsNow.com reported on partial tuition credits being issued to parents of children at the Levis JCC Zale Early Childhood Learning Center, also in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School