BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congregation B’Nai Israel has responded to our articles concerning our coverage of unhappy parents saying they did not receive refunds for their 2 and 3 year olds enrolled in B’Nai’s early learning institute. We erroneously referred to the 2 and 3 year old program as “daycare” in previous articles. We regret the error. It is “early childhood education,” according to CBI.
At B’Nai Israel, the 2’s and 3’s are not considered “daycare” which is being handled differently per the response, below.
Executive Director Steve Allen provided a lengthy response to BocaNewsNow.com. We have published the relevant portion below, as well as our initial emails to the school’s director of early childhood education and the school’s public relations and marketing director, requesting comment. Our emails were sent early Thursday morning. We did not receive a response until Saturday evening. In our promise of transparency, BocaNewsNow.com published Steve Allen’s response as soon as it was received.
Our initial contact request:
Email received Saturday evening, April 25, 2020 from CBI Boca:
The response from B’Nai Israel comes hours after BocaNewsNow.com reported on partial tuition credits being issued to parents of children at the Levis JCC Zale Early Childhood Learning Center, also in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT