Suggested Those Claiming Masks Violate Constitution Are Embarrassing Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The bizarre assertion that masks violate constitutional rights is, quite simply, bizarre, according to Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
“Your liberty to swing your fist stops where someone else’s nose begins,” he said at a Friday afternoon news conference where he said mask use comes down to doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. “If masks are not worn you will have to see more drastic measures in place.”
While saying violations of the mask order will be a civil — not criminal — violation, he sent a message to the nation about the people who screamed at the Palm Beach County Commission Meeting this week where masks were mandated. You can see both videos below. In the first video, a woman threatens to have Dr. Alina Alonso, the Florida Dept. of Health Director for Palm Beach County, arrested.
“(These people are) a poor reflection of our community,” said Aronberg.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month