Suggested Those Claiming Masks Violate Constitution Are Embarrassing Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The bizarre assertion that masks violate constitutional rights is, quite simply, bizarre, according to Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
“Your liberty to swing your fist stops where someone else’s nose begins,” he said at a Friday afternoon news conference where he said mask use comes down to doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. “If masks are not worn you will have to see more drastic measures in place.”
While saying violations of the mask order will be a civil — not criminal — violation, he sent a message to the nation about the people who screamed at the Palm Beach County Commission Meeting this week where masks were mandated. You can see both videos below. In the first video, a woman threatens to have Dr. Alina Alonso, the Florida Dept. of Health Director for Palm Beach County, arrested.
“(These people are) a poor reflection of our community,” said Aronberg.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake