Suggested Those Claiming Masks Violate Constitution Are Embarrassing Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The bizarre assertion that masks violate constitutional rights is, quite simply, bizarre, according to Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
“Your liberty to swing your fist stops where someone else’s nose begins,” he said at a Friday afternoon news conference where he said mask use comes down to doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. “If masks are not worn you will have to see more drastic measures in place.”
While saying violations of the mask order will be a civil — not criminal — violation, he sent a message to the nation about the people who screamed at the Palm Beach County Commission Meeting this week where masks were mandated. You can see both videos below. In the first video, a woman threatens to have Dr. Alina Alonso, the Florida Dept. of Health Director for Palm Beach County, arrested.
“(These people are) a poor reflection of our community,” said Aronberg.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days