Suggested Those Claiming Masks Violate Constitution Are Embarrassing Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The bizarre assertion that masks violate constitutional rights is, quite simply, bizarre, according to Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
“Your liberty to swing your fist stops where someone else’s nose begins,” he said at a Friday afternoon news conference where he said mask use comes down to doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. “If masks are not worn you will have to see more drastic measures in place.”
While saying violations of the mask order will be a civil — not criminal — violation, he sent a message to the nation about the people who screamed at the Palm Beach County Commission Meeting this week where masks were mandated. You can see both videos below. In the first video, a woman threatens to have Dr. Alina Alonso, the Florida Dept. of Health Director for Palm Beach County, arrested.
“(These people are) a poor reflection of our community,” said Aronberg.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton