Child May Have Been Used As Decoy. High Priced Pup Still Missing From West Boca Pet Store. New Surveillance Photos.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says the heinous theft of a $7,000 Chihuahua from the pet store at 9858 Clint Moore Road — in the Reserve Shopping Center — may have involved a child being used as a decoy.
We first reported on the theft late Tuesday night. Police say it happened just before Halloween. PBSO issued this update:
“The female in the white blouse placed Rosie in her bag while the other female concealed the activity. The male in the yellowish shirt remained outside but was clearly there with the suspects. A small boy accompanied the suspects and may be the child of the female in the black blouse. The suspects arrived in a maroon 2021-2022 Chrysler Pacifica.”
Here is the original advisory:
Deputies responded to a theft of 12 week old female Chihuahua. Upon arrival deputies learned that a family of four entered Puppy Buddy Pet Store caused a distraction while an adult female reached into a puppy pen and snatched the 12 week old female Chihuahua named Rosie and concealed her in her purse. The family then walked out of the store passing all points of sale. Puppy Buddy Pet Store suffered a loss of $ 7000.
Anyone that can identify these suspects is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella