Teenager Arrested, Charged By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton teenager is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday afternoon following his arrest on stalking charges.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the charges filed against Benjamin Zerblas by PBSO use very clear language: “stalking: follow, harass, cyberstalk another,” and “public order crimes — install tracking devices or tracking applications.”
We do not know at this point whether the allegation involves an app, a device like an Apple Air Tag, or something entirely different. We also do not know the identity or relationship of the alleged victim. We will update once the arrest report is provided by the Clerk of Courts.
Zerblas, 19, attends FAU according to social media, and lives on University Drive in Boca Raton which is Florida Atlantic University on-campus housing. He is being held without bond as of 5:15 p.m. Monday. Zerblas was booked into jail at 9:14 this morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified